Maintaining Your Website Is No Longer Optional!
Imagine the statistics above related to a disease or medical condition, we wouldn’t hesitate to invest in strategies to prevent them.
So, let’s get serious and accept that web security and its consequences have become an “epidemic”… one where prevention is not only far easier, but also significantly cheaper, than the cure!
What You Get
In a rapidly changing digital landscape, some things still hold true… threats will continue to grow and become increasingly covert, and attackers will continue to evolve their craft using the latest tools and techniques.
Similarly, our advice on how to react and stay ahead of the curve also holds true… take proactive steps to secure and maximise the performance of your online assets while partnering with specialists like webmax365 to do the heavy lifting.
What our clients say …
And We’re Backed By …
- You Can Cancel Your Plan Anytime, once any minimum-term requirement has been met (which is usually 90 days). Cancellation will take effect from your next renewal. All Plan Subscriptions are shown in Australian Dollars and exclude GST.
- Support Tasks include any maintenance task requiring, on average, 30 minutes or less to complete. We can make content and image updates, theme or style sheet adjustments, configure forms, add new blog posts or set up additional pages. We’ll take care of almost anything that isn’t a major change or fix. However, adding functionality to your website that does not already exist, such as eCommerce or a membership plugin etc., are not included as part of the monthly support tasks and will require a separate project proposal. Also, all support task requests under the Growth Plan are governed by a “fair use” policy. We will only apply restrictions if we think the number of requests you make is excessive in comparison to an average of other similar clients.
- During your Monthly Website Update call we can discuss a range of topics from your digital marketing to your website and any part of your CMS.
- Monthly Business Growth focuses on your strategy for building a successful business that can ultimately operate without you. This highly interactive session is made available as part of the 20/20 Boardroom Program delivered by our CEO.
- The Quarterly CMS & Website Build Review is exactly what the name suggests, an opportunity to spend time together reviewing the effectiveness of your website based on your goals for the next 3 months, and considering ways it can be improved. We’ll look at new plugins that could add another dimension to your site, and discuss content and image enhancements that will not only improve your visitors’ experience but will get you appearing more often in search results.