__________________ Yes, each of our Security and Performance Plans comes with a full 100%, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If, for any reason, you don’t feel our services meet your expectations we’ll happily refund your initial payment.
You are browsing archives for
__________________ While search engines do flag some websites for being unsafe, they only flag 17% of websites infected with malware. That means search engines don’t provide any warning to the other 83%. A search engine only finds malware on sites as fast as it crawls them. How often a search engine crawls a site depends […]
__________________ Yes, of course you can! You can change plans at any time, by either upgrading or reducing your cover. Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it happen. A pro-rata adjustment to your monthly payment will be reflected in your next billing cycle.
__________________ Most of our clients elect to invest in a webmax365 Plan on a monthly basis. This regular, all-in-one charge is easy to budget for and provides peace of mind. However, if you’d prefer to pay for your Plan annually (perhaps there’s a tax advantage), simply get in touch and we’ll have a chat.
__________________ Your Credit Card will be charged automatically on the same day each month. For example, if you start your Plan on the 10th, this will repeat each month on the 10th (or the next business day).
__________________ Our team is distributed, meaning we work from around the globe! Our core team is based in Australia, while other staff work remotely from key locations. This gives us the ability to provide 24/7 service. So, if your website crashes at 3am one morning, we’ll be notified within a few minutes, the issue will […]
__________________ You don’t. We do it for you at no charge! All you have to do is provide us with access to your existing hosting and domain registrar accounts, and we’ll take it from there — with little or no downtime!
__________________ Not at all. While we provide a full suite of hosting options, we’ll work with any other hosting provider. Some, of course, are better than others and we do have our preferences. We’ll review your web hosting and talk to your hosting company to make sure it fits with our specifications and your needs. […]
__________________ Great news! we don’t charge extra to look after all your added functionality. While the ESSENTIALS Plus Plan will provide priority support and the PERFORMANCE Plan will help you build a better business, our core ESSENTIALS Plan will cover all your key security requirements. Here are some examples of advanced functionality that we cover: […]
__________________ Yes, we do! However, each site in the multi-site setup needs to have its own webmax365 plan, but you can have a different type of plan for each site.